Monday, October 26, 2009

Decorating Your Dog for Halloween...or Howl-O-Ween?

Okay, I know this has absolutely nothing to do with interior decorating, design, home staging, etc., but this is too good to pass up.  Maybe we can classify it under DIY for the holidays?



Pretty sure this guy is supposed to be a pimp.




She kind of reminds me of those little old ladies you see with the enormous sunglasses that wrap around their whole head and look as if they weigh more than their heads.




He wears those stripes well...



Hmmm...I think this biker thing might just be bordering on cruelty to animals. This poor guy looks way too dignified for that ensemble.  His owner on the other hand looks right at home in her costume.  Or maybe it's not a costume?



I'm in love with this mini cowboy :-)




It took some serious doggie wrangling to get this bunch to sit so perfectly posed...in costumes...holding on to their pumpkin holders.




The sisters in my grade school dressed just like this...but without the bot pink booties.




Is this a Star Wars character?  I have no idea what he's supposed to be, but he's so cute I can't stand it.




I had no idea Darth and Superman were buds, but they look very happy together.  Although...Darth looks a little  "I'm so bored with this."




And lastly, this little Tiger seems to be saying, "PLEASE, for the love of GOD, get me out of here now!!!"





No comments: