Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm A Really Bad Blogger...

Yes, I am a very bad blogger.  I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged.  Work has been very busy (yay!!!) and the whole making money thing really gets in the way of living sometimes you know?

So one of my new clients is a lovely single girl who wants a shiny new bedroom to go with the rest of her lovely home.  Hopefully she won't mind me sharing the experience with you.  Right now I'm busy finalizing the color palette and researching the individual pieces she wants incorporated.

The only thing she had chosen before our first meeting was this bed from Restoration Hardware.   Yesterday we settled on the vintage velvet in white for the upholstery. Beautiful isn't it?  It seems almost 40s glam to me.


Stay tuned for more ;).

No comments: