Monday, May 10, 2010

Vignettes Can Tell A Story...

I love beautiful vignettes scattered around a home. 

You certainly don't need to create one on every surface in your house, but vignettes allow you to make use of all those goodies you've collected or been gifted with over the years while creating interest for visitors to your home.  They can be used to tell a story about you and your family and what you enjoy.

Here are just a few I thought were pretty...

I love the perfect modern simplicity of this black and white vignette.


This classic vignette is by one of my all time favorite designers, Grant Gibson.


Sorry, but I don't know where this one is from, but I love everything about it.


From Absolutely Beautiful Things...


From House Beautiful magazine...


Off to enjoy the sunshine...

No comments: